By accessing the website at http://mavreet.net, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. The following information applies to the Website and the Discussion Forum.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Mavreet’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Mavreet’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;
- or transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Mavreet at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Mavreet’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Mavreet makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, Mavreet does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Mavreet or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Mavreet’s website, even if Mavreet or a Mavreet authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Mavreet’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Mavreet does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete or current. Mavreet may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. However, Mavreet does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Mavreet has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Mavreet of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Mavreet may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
9. Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, Mavreet and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website. You are granted a limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing;
- it is forbidden to copy team members’ nicknames;
- You can have only one account, multi-accounting is not allowed.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and Mavreet may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
11. Your Content
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant Mavreet a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media. Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. Mavreet reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
12. No warranties
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Mavreet express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
13. Limitation of liability
In no event shall Mavreet, nor any of its officers, directors, and employees shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. Mavreet, including its officers, directors, and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Mavreet from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
16. Variation of Terms
Mavreet is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
The Mavreet is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
18. Entire Agreement
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Mavreet and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
19. Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
20. Posting Regulations
- It is necessary to write in English. This is an English speaking community;
- writing with capital letters only is prohibited;
- posting pornographic or generally offensive text, images, links, etc. will not be tolerated;
- racism and discrimination, in any form, are forbidden;
- articles, topics etc. related to hacking are forbidden;
- all article titles’ should be related to the post. Articles are made to be in the relevant category. Please read the category description before posting;
- members should use an appropriate, descriptive subject when posting;
- every user, including the team members, must observe to the good writing tone. Swearing is forbidden. Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated;
- misleading and click-bait links are forbidden;
- posting for advertising purposes is not allowed;
- members should respect the bandwidth of other users and sites. The use of inline (Image) image tags pointing to data stored on third party systems for which the user has not received permission to link to may be removed;
- the above rules where applicable also apply to private messaging, avatars and signatures. Abuse of the private messaging system may lead to warnings and/or the revocation of private messaging;
- posting materials unrelated to the purpose of the website would be deleted.
Note: Changes may apply at any time.